My word for 2018 Organised
Hello lovely people and welcome back to KK MOO AND MONKEY 2 for 2018 there will be a few changes, and I hope you get more from my content and feel more inspired to get out and enjoy what the world has on offer!
I decided last year although KK, Moo & Monkey 2 got lots of work I found I was here and there with content that flowed and didn’t have a set plan in place,
With the new year beginning, I have done my Annual “My word for 2018 Organised!” this is where I talk about the 10 strategies in making this effective to execute
2018 My word for the year is getting Organised
How am I going to achieve being organised?
Look at successful business people’s routine and adopt a similar approach, Many awake at 4 AM!
10 Things that will help things run smoothly
1. Wear similar and simple attire (will be making a capsule wardrobe) this can be found in Mummy section
2. Budgeting and meal planning will also be thoroughly taken into consideration 2017 I am ashamed at how much money was wasted on take away and not that my weight has shot up. (Now I have a New lovely home I will need to start making use of the room I have now )
3. I have created a monthly meal plan that’s interchangeable
4. A set laundry day for winter take bits to laundrette (saves time and money) service wash
5. Wash up and clean as you go
6. Bulk cook and freeze meals
7. Get 7 sets of clothes for a smoother week – have close to hand
8. Pick up things from each room that belongs in another and put in a big box. At the end sort the box into the correct rooms
9. Deep clean once a month
10. Enjoy a cleaner and happy flowing home
Do you have a word for 2018? If so let me know and how you’re hoping to achieve it!
I look forward to 12 new chapters and 365 more days to share